is your go-to online destination for comprehensive coverage of major news across Asia. From politics and business to culture and technology, we bring you the latest updates, deep analyses, and critical insights from every corner of the continent. Featuring exclusive interviews, high-quality photos, and engaging videos, we keep you informed on the breaking news and significant events shaping Asia. Stay connected with us to get a 24/7 update on the most important stories and trends. Our daily updates ensure that you never miss a beat on the happenings in Asia's diverse nations. Whether it's a political shift in China, economic development in India, technological advancements in Japan, or cultural events in Southeast Asia, has it covered. Dive into the world of Asian news with us and stay ahead in understanding this dynamic and vibrant region.


  • Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
  • Registration certificate 06691200
  • 16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
  • Czech Republic

Adani Group stocks volatile on Modi-led coalition's slim victory

BENGALURU -- Indian election results showing an underwhelming victory for Prime Minister Narendra Modi's coalition sparked volatile trading in shares of companies owned by Gautam Adani, prompting an opposition leader to claim that the fates of the nation's leader and its most prominent billionaire were "correlated."

Adani Group shares rose on Wednesday as partners in Modi's ruling coalition reaffirmed their support. Adani Enterprises and Adani Power were up 6% and 0.5%. Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone rose 8%, while Adani Total Gas and Adani Green Energy were up 3% and 11%.